Slide-in tabs make installation up to 10 times faster.
Keep cool air in to help you save on cooling costs all year long.
Food safe and perfect for any commercial kitchen evironment.
Build Your Own Strip Curtain Kit - 6" Strips
- Choose from Standard and Low Temperature PVC
- For use in interior applications from -20° below to 40° above Fahrenheit
- Manufactured to any size to fit standard walk-ins to the largest warehouse doors
- 6" wide strips in smooth finish
- Different mounting hardware for any application
- Bracket Type = EZ Mount Metal (wall mount only), EZ Mount Plastic (wall mount only), QuickMount (plastic - wall or ceiling mount), Universal Mount (metal - wall or ceiling mount), or Wall Mount (metal - wall mount only)
- Width (Feet) + Width (Inches) = total kit width
- Height (Feet) + Height (Inches) = total kit height
- Material = Cooler (standard temperature) or Freezer (low temperature)
NOTE: Wall mount and universal mount bracket types are NOT available in 1' and 2' widths. If you need one of these widths please purchase the 3' kit and cut down once you receive the strip curtain kit. ONLY available in
3', 4' and 5' lengths. If your width exceeds these, we will send you the next size up, and you will need to cut down one you receive the strip curtain kit.
NOTE: Standard overlap is 67% for all 6" wide strip curtain kits.
All of our curtains are made from NSF-approved PVC plastic extruded in the U.S.A. If you think you can get a vinyl strip door for less, call us: We will beat any competitor's price on an equivalent plastic strip curtain.
Walk-in PVC strip curtains are a low cost and high quality solution to keep the cold air in and the warm air out on walk-in cooler units where the temperature ranges from 32° F to 41° F (0° C to 5° C). Our Strip curtain material is 50% thicker than most of the leading competitors. Walk-in cooler strip curtains are commonly used on doors that are left open for extended periods of time or doors that are in constant use. Strip curtain material is made from smooth, clear PVC and is good for indoor applications. Our PVC strip curtains are manufactured of food-grade material by an NSF certified facility in the US. Strip curtains are a major component in saving energy and can pay for themselves by lowering your energy bill. Please consult your local utility for rebates that may be available in your area.
Other Common Applications:
| || || |
Please call 800-695-7929 if you need assistance designing your strip curtain.